Stop and Frisk: Revisit or Resist
A collaboration with WHYY News
Gun violence in Philadelphia has reached a boiling point. Politicians, police and community members are searching for ways to curb the staggering statistics.
City Council President Darrell Clarke proposed Stop and Frisk as a potential solution in the summer of 2022. Could beefing up this controversial police tactic help keep Philly safe? Stop and Frisk: Revisit or Resist explores diverse perspectives and solutions to the city’s gun violence crisis. The five-episode podcast is a production of WHYY News and Temple University’s Logan Center for Urban Investigative Reporting.
- Executive Producer: Sarah Glover, WHYY VP of News and Civic Dialogue
- Co-Host/Producer: Yvonne Latty, Director of Temple’s Logan Center
- Co-Host/Producer: Sammy Caiola, WHYY Gun Prevention Reporter
- Editor: Jordan Gass-Poore
- Music: Emir Matouk
- Engineers: Al Banks, Diana Martinez & Tina Kalakay
- Production Assistants: Nathaly Suquinaqua, Brian Mengini, & Edith Mwangi, Tina Kalakay
- Logan Center Social Media Producer: Allison Beck